Brand You: The Personal Branding & Virtual Styling Workshop
Personal Branding & Virtual Styling Workshop
What you’ll get:
● Access to two experts in the area of brand communications, fashion writing and styling
● A minimum of 6 hours of us thinking and strategising about your personal brand
● A combined personal brand and curated style lookbook to empower you to execute our plan of action with confidence
How does it work?
Once you sign up, we’ll be in touch to confirm dates and times for your virtual workshop and to send a questionnaire to you
Read it, spend some time thinking about your personal brand, fill it out, and email it to a specified address
We’ll start to do some initial research on your personal brand and formulate thoughts
You’ll then have your first Brand You virtual workshop with brand communications expert Leona McDaid. This workshop will focus on crafting a strategy for your personal brand brand positioning, values, archetype and messaging
whathappensnext’s Leona McDaid will then brief fashion stylist and writer Annmarie O’ Connor
You’ll then have a second workshop with a focus on virtual styling
Annmarie will guide you on how to align the personal branding identified in your first workshop and translate it to a consistent visual message in your wardrobe- on and off duty
After the second workshop, you’ll receive a Personal Brand Guide with tips and advice from the Personal Brand workshop and X 3 curated looks to execute from your Virtual Styling workshop. The looks will be linked, shoppable and within your budget. You’ll be encouraged to create by X2 extra looks based on learnings from the workshop
Bonus extra: you’ll receive the highly covetable Annmarie O’Connor Little Black Book of retailers
After two weeks, you’ll have an opportunity to ask for any further guidance if needed
You’ll have two cheerleaders fully behind your personal brand growth!
Yes, Let’s do this!
● Book and complete payment
● You’ll receive an email of confirmation and the Q&A to fill out
● We’ll start strategising for your brand